6in. x 6in. (100/pk)
It's easy to label your waste products. A bright, economical Universal Waste Label is the first step to a better waste storage system. U-waste ["Universal Waste"] is typically not included your firm's yearly total waste generation reports.
• Use for materials not strictly meeting the definition of "hazardous waste".
• Universal waste labels, while not strictly used for hazardous waste, are used to indicate special handling is required. Examples of universal waste include batteries and many light fixtures. Such items need to be tracked, and, in large quantities can be harmful to the environment.
• Made from 3.3 mil (.0033") thick top coated matte white, biaxially-oriented plastic film suitable for outdoor applications for up to two years plus.
• Biaxially-oriented plastic adapts to curved surfaces and being biaxially-oriented means that the material is stretched in two different directions which increases the tensile strength, improves the optical qualities, and enhances the barrier to water, chemicals, oils or gases. These qualities combined with its superior weatherability make it a perfect choice for drum labeling.
• Comes with a premium drum and barrel (permanent) acrylic adhesive for film facestocks that provides excellent adhesion to painted metal, polyolefin and fiber drums in all weather conditions. It is well suited for the most difficult labeling applications.