• Features real-time clock
• Stores and recalls up to 50 readings with corresponding temperature
• Selectable manual or Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) with separate temperature readout
• Selectable temperature coefficient (adjustable 0 to 10% per °C
• Selectable cell constant (K = 1, 0.1, or 10)
• Five measurement ranges with manual or auto-ranging
• Easy to clean housing
• Hold function; "Ready" indicator; Error messages; Auto-off function
This microprocessor-based CON 400 Conductivity meter features a superior waterproof housing that floats! It’s perfect for conditions that ruin ordinary meters.
The CON 400 reads conductivity from 0 to 199.9 mS with simultaneous temperature display (°C/°F selectable). Real-time clock stamps calibration data and up to 50 stored readings with date and time, meeting standards for GLP. Stores up to five calibration points.