• Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
• Rugged, IP67-rated housing for plant and field applications
• USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
• 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
• Built-in stand with wall mount allows for easy benchtop measurement or storage
The RDO 450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance. Plus automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction to further ensure measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view % saturation or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.
Rugged, IP67-rated waterproof housing make the meter ideal for plant or field testing. Additional features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm, and battery-life indicator.