• Intuitive, user-friendly icons—electrode status displays pH slope
• Grip-Clip electrode holder quickly and easily secures electrode to side of beaker or container
• USB or RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
• Extended battery life or optional universal power adapter
• Built-in stand with wall mount allows for easy benchtop measurement or storage
The pH/CON 450 meter offers a rugged, waterproof housing, making it ideal for the manufacturing floor, field testing, and the laboratory. Large, backlit LCD lets you view the main measurement simultaneously with temperature. Calibrate pH with up to six points from USA, NIST, DIN, PWB, and custom pH buffer sets. Autocal feature for conductivity has one calibration point per range. ATC ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, user-selectable C/F units, hold function, calibration alarm, battery life-indicator, and electrode status.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cable for USB and RS-232 connectivity. Choose combination pH/CON probe or separate probe options.