The 900 colorimeter is a rugged, waterproof, single parameter instrument for the measurement of Total chlorine or Free chlorine. Whether you need to measure chlorine in wastewater, chlorine in groundwater, or in pools, this chlorine tester is waterproof with an easy to read display and will provide readings in minutes.
The instrument features a real time clock, automatic data logging as well as the ability to export data to a PC or printer using the 900 Series Data Hub for infrared data transfer.
Features for the 900 include:
• Automatic data storage; 16 data-sets with date and time stamp
• Large, backlit LCD display
• IP68 waterproof case; easy to hold or set on benchtop; floats
• Innovative light shield avoids moving parts or separate pieces that can easily be broken or lost
• User-calibration to any government or organizational standard (for example N.I.S.T. or ISO)
• Resolution can be improved for specific range requirements
• Known interferences can be adjusted for the sample
• Auto shutoff extends battery life
• 2-year warranty
You can rely on the accuracy and reliability of YSI 900. Includes 100 powder packs of each (Free and Total chlorine). Model 900 Free and Total Chlorine Colorimeter, includes: instrument, manual, 100 free and 100 total chlorine DPD powder packets (251414Y and 251401Y), carrying case, batteries, cleaning brush. screw driver and (3) 10 ml cuvettes, 24 mm Ø and (2) 5 ml cuvettes, 10 mm