Easy to use, rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro10 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of temperature and either pH or ORP. User replaceable sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and convenient calibration routine makes it user friendly. A true field instrument; Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof, rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure durability to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
• User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
• Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m field cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
• Lab grade pH and ORP probe and cable assemblies available in 1- and 4-m cable lengths.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
• Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
• Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof with and without the battery cover.
• Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
• Multiple languages: English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty