Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro30 is ideal in any field application for the measurement of conductivity. The Pro30 features user replaceable cables in lengths up to 30-meters, 50 data set memory, and a simple calibration routine. True field performance is verified with the IP-67 waterproof and impact resistant case - drop tested at 1-meter. Additionally, the YSI super-stable 4-electrode conductivity cell is so reliable it is built directly into the 2-year warranty cable.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable and sensor warranty
• User-replaceable cables. Conductivity sensor built into cable. Choose among 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, or 30-meter cables.
• Fast cal routine allows easy calibrations with the press of a button. Remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case even without the battery cover. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability.
• Rugged, military spec connectors. Bayonet style with keyedquarter-turn lock.
• Super-stable, weighted 4-electrode conductivity sensor is built in for true field performance and designed for rugged conditions. Easily cleaned with a conductivity cleaning brush.